At Williams Landscape and Design, we emphasize individualized customer service! This emphasis allows us to focus on quality landscape projects, not quantity. When it comes to your landscape, it is our goal to build you the perfect oasis to fit all your needs. We do small landscape renovations that enhance the beauty and value of homes, as well as large difficult landscape projects that require extensive planning and precise execution. From gardening, pergolas and outdoor kitchens to retaining walls, our team of professionals have the tools and skills to transform your current landscape into an outdoor space of your dreams. With numerous different services, Williams Landscape and Design will be there to design, build and maintain your oasis no matter what the conditions may be. See why we are the Best Design/Build Landscape Company in the greater Williamsburg area when you try one of our many landscape services today!
Coming up with the perfect design for your dream oasis can be stressful if you don’t have the right tools. The professionals at Williams Landscape and Design have what it takes to design the perfect outdoor space for any and all of your needs. Our professional designers are Virginia Society of Landscaping Design certified to ensure that you receive the best landscape services possible. When it comes to designing your oasis, this is what we have to offer:
- 3-D Design: Using professional computer aided design (CAD) programs, our team will create a blueprint of your future oasis. This detailed, realistic 3D model will give you an insight to what your future landscape may look like.
The landscape that you have can either make or break your oasis. Accentuate the beauty of your property with top of the line landscaping done by Williams Landscape and Design. When it comes to landscaping, we want to build you an outdoor space of beauty and color. From planting to maintenance, the team at Williams Landscape and Design is ready to tackle whatever needs you may have. When it comes to landscaping services, this is what we have to offer:
- Planting: Our team is here to build you the landscape of your dreams. From building beautiful, vibrant gardens to planting trees, your oasis is right around the corner.
- Irrigation: Keep your plants alive with an irrigation system. We install and maintain simple irrigation systems as well as complicated, 2-wire commercial irrigation systems.
- Ponds: Water features, such as ponds and waterfalls, help improve the beauty of your landscape. The sounds of running water have also been known to provide a calming effect and help reduce stress levels. Our team can help you add much needed peace to your property.
- Leaf/Snow Removal: Don’t miss out on enjoying your landscape simply because it is covered in leaves or snow. Our maintenance team does leaf and snow removal too!
- Maintenance: With two maintenance divisions (Residential and Commercial), Williams Landscape and Design will be there to maintain your outdoor space no matter what the condition may be. Our maintenance services include mowing, weeding beds, turf care, pruning, annual flower installation, aerate and overseed, leaf removal and snow removal during the winter months. Have questions about our maintenance plans? Read our FAQ’s!
Building is not for everyone, but the team of professionals at Williams Landscape and Design know what they are doing when it comes to any hardscaping need you may have. With professionals that are certified by The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute you don’t have to worry about your hardscaping being done incorrectly. Our hardscaping services include:
- Driveways: Dirt or gravel driveways can be rough on your vehicles, and asphalt may be more durable but it is not nearly as aesthetically pleasing. Our team can install beautiful paved driveways for that much desired curb appeal.
- Natural Stone Walls: Natural stones stacked together to appear as a mosaic of rock, these walls add a timeless touch and an earthy richness to any outdoor setting.
- Outdoor Fireplace: Nothing beats the crackling of wood. From keeping warm, to roasting marshmallows, an outdoor fireplace is multi-functional and provides great ambiance for your property.
- Outdoor Kitchen: If you love to entertain and spend time outdoors, a luxury outdoor kitchen will fit right in. Our skilled team can collaborate with you to build an outdoor kitchen that is both durable and functional.
- Outdoor Lighting: What’s the point of having an outdoor oasis if you can’t enjoy it all the time? We install outdoor lighting so you can relax and enjoy your time outside around the clock.
- Patios: Serving as an extension of your home, a patio is great for entertaining a small group of friends and family. Find comfort just outside your back door with a beautiful patio.
- Pergolas: While you can pick these up at any home & garden store, you can’t get one that is beautifully crafted to fit your home and style, designed with you in mind.
- Pools: Summer gets hot here in south-eastern Virginia, and nothing beats taking a dip in a perfectly structured in-ground pool. Host a pool party or enjoy it for yourself! Either way, our team can help build the pool you desire. We can assist in coordinating installation and build any hardscaping around the area.
- Retaining Walls: Don’t let your property face problems like erosion! Have us build you a retaining wall to preserve your landscape and keep soil where it is supposed to be.
- Walkways: Our expertly designed and installed walkways allow you to take a stroll through your landscape at your leisure. Find peace in all aspects of your home and surrounding areas.
Here at Williams Landscape and Design, we do more than just residential. Over the past few years, we have been contracted on many large commercial jobs as well. View some of our impressive commercial jobs under our portfolio and then see how we can help your business have a landscape like no other!
- Large Commercial Projects: Any project we can do for residential we can do for commercial too! These include, but are not limited to 3-D design, planting, irrigation, maintenance, driveways, natural stone walls and walkways.
- New Foundation Plantings: Using appropriate planting schemes and foundation plants, we can frame your business to create a dynamic garden space.
- Site Grading: This technique allows us to even out the grounds surface prior to any large construction projects, so that there is an even and strong foundation.
- Sod Installation: Sod is one of the fastest ways to start a lawn. If your home or business resides in a new construction area or just needs a refresh, sod can give you a beautiful, green lawn in no time.
- Drainage: If you are in an area where excess water is a problem, don’t worry! Our team of professionals can help you with a drainage system to remove and keep out surface water to prevent water-logging.
- Snow Removal: It doesn’t happen very often in Virginia, but when it does, it can be a pain for local businesses. The build up of snow in parking lots can sometimes deter visitors or limit your parking. We offer snow removal services to help ensure patrons can make their way around town.
Proudly servicing the Williamsburg and Richmond areas with their commercial landscaping needs
Frequently asked questions
When it comes to maintaining your landscape, we develop a plan that works for you. Prior to any maintenance work, we review the wants and needs of each client to put together a landscape maintenance contract based on your property and your priorities.
We take keeping our contracted schedule with our clients very seriously. However, sometimes it is in our best interest to push back a scheduled service by a day or two because of inclement weather. Mowing wet turf can damage the lawn and cause ruts. Depending on the forecast, such as if it has rained a substantial amount the days leading up to the service, we will still visit to take care of services like weeding and pruning, but skip mowing. Mowing will be rescheduled to be performed once the turf has dried out to ensure no damage to your landscape.
When making our maintenance contracts, we account for seasonal services that our clients may be interested in including in their plans. These seasonal services include things such as annual flower installation, aerating and overseeding, seasonal fertilization, and leaf and snow removal. We’re happy to discuss options to keep your landscape beautiful year-round when building your maintenance contract.
Our services include:
- Commercial and Residential Landscape Maintenance
- Turf Treatments
- Sod Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Spring and Fall Annuals
- Flower Pot Planting
- Seasonal Plants such as Mums and Poinsettias
- Planting Enhancements
- Drainage Solutions
Our maintenance contracts are broken out into 12 equal payments throughout the year. Clients are welcome to do monthly payments or pay in advance for the entire year for a discount.
We accept payments by check and most major credit cards. We also offer automatic credit card payments for the monthly maintenance payments.