Here at Williams, we are committed to caring for all your landscaping needs and keeping your outdoor space looking pristine all year long. We’re not just a mow and go company – we will do everything we can to ensure that your landscape is always the envy of your neighbors!
Great Maintenance Matters! And it’s not just about the curb appeal, either. Here’s why maintaining your landscape is important:
- It keeps your landscape healthy – Maintenance keeps your plants, trees, shrubbery, and grass looking great but also ensures that your vegetation is healthy so that it continues to grow.
- It’s good for the environment and your wallet – Maintaining a healthy landscape that includes trees and plants contributes to a healthier atmosphere by producing more oxygen and filtering the air. It can also keep your house cooler according to the EPA, which means less money spent on air conditioning. Win-win!
- Get the most out of your outdoor space – A well-maintained landscape is a thing of beauty you’ll want to enjoy all year long!
- Protect your home – Regular landscape maintenance can protect your home from overgrowth damage. When left unchecked and untrimmed, roots can do serious damage to your foundation and overgrowth can lead to damage to the exterior of your home.
Award-Winning Residential and Commercial Landscape Professionals in Williamsburg, VA
Our highly-trained lawn care professionals will ensure that every detail of your residential or commercial property is meticulously maintained. Let us take care of it all!
- Weeding in planting bed areas
- Turf Care – Scheduled turf treatments and fungicide applications as needed
- Pruning Trees and Shrubs
- Leaf Removal
- Snow Removal
- And more!
Let Williams Landscape and Design take care of your landscape to-do list!
How Does it Work?
- Getting Started – From your very first call to us, we’ll prioritize your outdoor maintenance needs and promise to deliver timely, professional service each and every
time. Schedule your consultation today and one of our landscape professionals will come to walk the property with you to discuss your unique needs.
- Schedule Your Maintenance – We’ll create a maintenance schedule with you and set your start date (we can start as soon as you’d like!). We work around your schedule and make recommendations based on the needs of your outdoor space.
- Maintenance can be scheduled:
- Twice a Year
- We’ll work on whatever timeline is best for your landscape!
- Convenient Billing – No need to worry about having to pay a big invoice – No matter which maintenance package you select, your billing is divided into 12 equal payments throughout the year for your convenience.
Have questions about our maintenance plans? Read our FAQ’s!